· Hook Norton Brewery - Independent family brewers producing seven ales nearly all cask conditioned. Museum, shop and visitor centre. Much of the 150 year old equipment still in use, including a steam engine. Owns 39 pubs.
· Hook Norton Village - Community information including Parish and PC minutes, news and events.
· Hook Norton Village Newsletter - Features current and past issues and a 12 month rolling village diary.
· John Stevens - Details of his woodturning hobby and pictures of some of the items made.
· Ray Gasson and Associates - Offer farm management and consultancy services, including GPS mapping, capital project management, staff recruitment, contract farming, bureau accounting, business restructuring and diversification primarily in the Midlands.
· Turpins Lodge Holiday Cottage - Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
· Turpins Lodge Riding School - Association of British Riding Schools approved and Council Licenced. Set in 30 acres of countryside with access to miles of bridleways giving excellent off road riding.